badge

Friday, February 02, 2007

sad news

last night heard of your departure, just hope it's to a better place where you won't have to put up with lazy students like i was.
who will now throw chalk at us because we wouldn't shut up?
who will laugh at the 'allo 'allo jokes i used to make in your class?
who will drink a pint of guiness in class because two of us decided that it makes no sense talking about their marketing without the product present in class... in a glass.
i'll always remember what you said when i told you i was off to teach portuguese in hull... "oh no... hummmm maybe first you should teach them english."
we miss you, your jokes and, especially, your friendship.
ave atque vale, richard

2 comments:

Salta Pocinhas said...

...
life's a bitch!
R.I.P.

Maríita said...

Very sad indeed!

Podes não acreditar, mas a morte do Richard abalou-me seriamente.

Ontem dei por mim a lembrar-me das piadas que ele fazia por causa do Rory, e eles até eram amigos. Ainda não há muito tempo tinha falado com ele porque andava à procura de gente de LEA para trabalhar, e ele disse-me "I've been promoted, I now have my own office, they must be short on Portuguese teachers"...

Beijocas